We provide extraordinary care for fine
garments & household textiles
Ask Andy About Clothes, the world's largest
discussion forum devoted to fine men's (and ladies) garments and
accessories, has just published a new tutorial entitled "Stu Bloom on Professional Garment Care" .
In this tutorial, I discuss the state of ordinary dry cleaning
generally and identify seven key points to consider before you
entrust your fine garments to an ordinary cleaner.
1. There are no "secrets" or "secret processes" in garment
2. Talk is cheap. Execution is time consuming and extremely
3. Educating the client and answering questions is the
price paid for your custom.
4. True quality is about the combination of hundreds of
5. True quality can't be delivered in a day or two (or even
6. True quality is not inexpensive.
7. Myths, misrepresentations, distortions and, even,
outright lies are common.
Remember that fine garments are valuable assets as well as
beautiful works of art. To keep those garments looking, feeling and
smelling great and lasting much, much longer you'll need to locate
a skilled cleaner. And to successfully do that, you'll need to ask
questions. Insist on straight answers. And invest some time
assessing the "truthfulness" of those responses.
How can I help you?
Print, share or save this blog post
Subscribe to our rss feed.
Copyright 2009, Rave Fabricare. All Rights ReservedInternet Marketing Agency